On behalf of our President, His Excellency, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu and the Management of the Ugwumba Leadership Center, I hereby announce the top 10 finalists to grand finale of the 2022 Ugwumba Enterprise Challenge, scheduled to hold in Abuja on December 13, 2022.
This list was compiled by our panel of judges after a thorough review of the business ideas and pitch videos received from the 700+ participants from across the 36 States plus the FCT.
In no particular order, the top 10 startups selected and their founders are:
1) Enactcare by George Adelusi Deborah
2) Smart Bra by Bolarinwa Kemisola
3) Beatz World Technologies by Orji Emmanuel
4) Wall Socket Power Bank by Victor Eze
5) Early Child Tech Hub by Umar Hassan
6) The Lightning Artz by Obanijesu Francis
7) Gee Naturals Skincare by Geraldine Harbor
8) MohBuy by Bolaji M. Luqman
9) Venn Biscuits by Venn Theophilus; and
10) FoodKaban by Hapsa Hickson
To watch these pitch videos NOW, please, visit https://bit.ly/3EU8ulP
Once again, ladies and gentlemen, we invite you to come and watch the founders of these startups battle for our star prize of N1,000,000 LIVE at the grand finale on December 13, 2022 at the Nicon Luxury Hotel, Abuja.
Meanwhile, congratulations to all the 700+ Nigerian youths, who participated in this year’s Ugwumba Enterprise Challenge. It was a very stiff grant competition and we wish all of you the best as you continue to grow your startups!!