Ladies and gentlemen, good evening and how are you all doing today? The long awaited day has finally come and on behalf of our President, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, I am pleased to announce the top 50 participants in the ongoing 2020 Ugwumba Enterprise Challenge.
The following business ideas were recommended by our Panel of Judges after a thorough review of the 100 pitch videos submitted to us from among the 400 young entrepreneurs from across the country, who are participating in the #UEC2020:
1) Emmanuel Chisom Eze, CEO of Creation Energy
2) Tochukwu Chukwure, CEO of Anywhere App
3) Victor Onwuelu, CEO of Get2Work App
4) Prince Ikem Obioma, CEO of O’town Biogas
5) Moshood Habeeb, CEO of Health Nexus
6) Eneh Mercy, CEO of The Female Media Network
7) Bilikisu Garba, CEO of The Upcycle Architect
8) Adeleye Olufemi, CEO of Prodigy School Solutions
9) Adewumi George, CEO of Crediometer
10) Magnus Emenuga, CEO of Magnum Control
11) Oladapo Omitogun, CEO of BuildMart
12) Fwangkat Daburak, CEO of Yen Express
13) Ibiam Chimezie, CEO of Tech Them Young
14) Kenneth Obayuwana, CEO of Krixto Bax Ltd
15) Kabir Olaosebikan, CEO of Craft Planet
16) Chukwudi Anioha, CEO of CAX Energy
17) Treasure David, CEO of Compact4Mobile
18) Okwuosa Emmanuel, CEO of Softwork App
19) Liberty Oyugboh, CEO of Citraks.com
20) Melon from Mardilinks Technologies Limited
21) Veronica Obi, CEO of Pristine Kreative Solutions
22) Fawole Omowumi Mary, CEO of Mayorganic fertilizer
23) Chibueze Okonkwo, CEO of RaphaTonic
24) Rexford Emmanuel, CEO of Agrocycle
25) Sam Obi, CEO of Clover Tech
26) Precious Anuforo, CEO of Edible Farms
27) Nnamani Johnbosco, CEO of Ajamex Stories
28) Aliyu Abdulraheem, CEO of MITS
29) Michael Aniebiet, CEO of Salesman.ng
30) Donaldson Okoye, CEO of Fixbot Technologies
31) Valentine Nnaami, CEO of Next Origin Technologies
32) Onyedikachi Okongwu, CEO of Kamnergy Power Technologies
33) Nzosiama Chinecherem David, CEO of Shopco Online
34) Seyifunmi Owoeye, CEO of Green Foods
35) Ruth Ede, CEO of Scratop
36) Okikia Victory, CEO of Mind’s Eye Animation Studios
37) Johnson Ejuka, CEO of Adire Palace Clothing
38) Onwusoro Emmanuel, CEO of Smart Solar
39) Amadikwa Joy, CEO of Codedladies Innovate Tech
40) Seye Babalola, CEO of Agriternet
41) Torikpa Hembe, CEO of Masterlet
42) Akinpelumi Akinbitan, CEO of Archie Yam Burger
43) Summayya Kabir, CEO of Interiors by SK
44) Chioma Lucy Aniagolu, CEO of Agrodemy Enterprises
45) Terlumun Tarnongu, CEO of Dozymer Agroservices
46) Craftify Ltd
47) Janeth Okedu, CEO of J & J Crochet Creation
48) Ikpa Saanmoiyol, CEO of Shidni Grean Pearl Ind. Ltd
49) Anthony Madumere, CEO of Kezie Digital Farms
50) John Godswill, CEO of Rawmac Enterprises.
These top 50 participants shall proceed to the next stage of the competition, which shall feature another round of training and pitching competition.
We appreciate all of you that found time to vote for your choice business ideas on our YouTube channel. We invite you to do the same again, as the second pitching is scheduled to commence on November 26 and end on November 28, 2020.
Please, keep a date with us on our social media channels for the link to the 2nd Preliminary Pitching Competition on YouTube.
To watch a replay of the official release, click on the video above…
Once again, congratulations to all our top 50 participants!
The search continues….